After goalkeeper Rustu Reçber, Arda Turan of the second Turkish professional in the history of FC Barcelona will be. The Catalans announced on Monday night that agreement had been reached with the willing Exchange midfielder and his club Atletico Madrid. The talks had begun with Arda weeks ago. The transfer of the Turks is especially a political move in the presidential campaign of the FC Barcelona. Atletico Meanwhile looks around for a gap filler.

It’s somewhat complicated with Arda Turan and his move to FC Barcelona. The management of the reigning champion and Champions League winner has given although green light for the transfer, but across the stage can go change first, if the new President into Office is lifted.

Some key figures in the five-year contract are clear: Arda Turan will initially cost 34 million euros Barça detachment, can up to seven million be added later. In addition, the club announced that there is a right of return to Atletico for the players until July 20. This costs then ten percent of the purchase price – EUR 3.4 million would have to cede so then the Catalans to Atleti at the return of the player – that is however necessary, could speak out the new Chairman, who will be chosen on July 18, also against the Turks.

The Chairman of the Administrative Commission, Ramon Adell, said that Barça have to wait any longer with the obligation of the desired player by coach Luis Enrique. “Otherwise we would have can lose the players”, said Allen. The contact to the midfield engine of the Rojiblancos was made some time ago. Presidential candidate Josep Maria Bartomeu shot it forward, was in contrast to his opponent already met weeks ago with Atleticos Gil Marin in Ibiza, to negotiate a deal.

Political move

Turans obligation is first and foremost a political move by Bartomeu in the presidential race against main rival Joan Laporta. Laportas campaign promises is the signing of Paul Pogba for the summer 2016 – the anticipation of Turan is then unnecessary Pogba, voiding Laportas dial Tan. Also, come true Bartomeu triple coach Luis Enrique, is doing so in the favor of the voters well.

Bartomeu therefore also immediately showed its satisfaction with the agreement: “the transfer from Arda Turan is a great news for FC Barcelona. We must strengthen the project of Luis Enrique.” The 28 year-old international will bring the midfield of the Catalans with his ball security, game intelligence, but also combat power forward, over the past four seasons he did in the Atleti-dress (123 games, 13 hits) proved. He contributed to the profit of the Spanish Cup (2013) and the National Championship (2014), and also the Europe League (2012) crucial. 2014, he reached the final of the Champions League, that extremely bitter lost in Lisbon against real.

Because of the still existing for this summer transfer ban Barcelona can already use only Turan however, as well as the by the Spanish Europa League winner FC Sevilla of committed Aleix Vidal in January.

Atlético turns Ferreira Carrasco

Atletico must look around now for a replacement for Arda Turan. On its website the capital Club informed connected with thanks and congratulations to the players that the transfer “at the express request” of the Turks was realized.

Who closes the gap in the team by coach Diego Simeone now? Who feeds the new offensive stars Jackson Martinez, who brought to the departure from Mario Mandzukic (Juventus Turin) from FC Porto for a lot of money, and Luciano Vietto (for 20 million from Villarreal CF)? After Benfica Lisbon doesn’t yield in terms of Nico Gaitan, Yannick Ferreira Carrasco at the “Colchoneros” moves back into focus. The Belgians by AS Monaco would have the advantage that he occupies a non-EU State in the Atletico squad as opposed to the Argentines Gaitán.

Comments

comments